Rhymetec was founded in New York City in 2015, growing steadily in the areas of compliance, cybersecurity and data privacy. Our mission is to ensure our clients are compliant faster, so they can focus on their core business and less on the complexities of building effective and compliant infosec programs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare agendas and reference documents for meetings with clients.
- Configure performance monitoring alarms in AWS, Azure, GCP, Datadog and other cloud infrastructures.
- Configure Security alarms and Intrusion Detection Systems in AWS, GCP, Azure
- Set up supporting security applications.
- Set up mobile device management applications such as Jamf, Jumpcloud,
- Microsoft Endpoint manager, Hexnode, etc.
- Configure and maintain compliance monitoring platforms.
- Conduct internal audits, risk assessments, and generate reports.
- Conduct Incident Response Tabletop exercises with clients.
- Conduct Business Continuity and Disaster recovery tabletop exercises with clients
- Document and lead incident response process should an incident arise.
- Translate SOC 2 Type 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and HIPAA controls into actionable items for clients.
- Conduct employee access reviews, SaaS vendor security assessments, and Gap assessments.
- Triage bug/vulnerability reports from security researchers.
- Complete security questionnaires on behalf of clients.
- Draft supporting documents for clients’ information security management systems and information security policies.
- Gather and maintain evidence of compliance for various frameworks.
- Support engagements with auditors on behalf of clients.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise within our scope of work.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor. Duties listed here are not exhaustive and may change or grow as does the business need for its employees. Quarterly travel may be required.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory frameworks (PCI, ISO/IEC, SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Strong logical security skills, with experience in cloud security
- Understanding of cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure) and integrating security controls through DevOps and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) techniques
- Experience in customer service and ability to develop professional relationships with customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience related to the technology or cyber security field
- 3 + years of work experience in technology or cybersecurity.
- Ability to flex and adapt to innovative and changing work demands
- No-cost medical coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- PTO and Sick Time, including 11 paid Holidays
- 401K retirement option
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Annual Subscription to TalkSpace (online counseling & therapy service
We Look Forward to Your Application
"*" indicates required fields