Rhymetec was founded in 2015 in New York City and was quickly established as an industry leader
in cloud security, providing innovative and affordable cybersecurity and data privacy services to
modern-day SaaS businesses. At Rhymetec, we build, deploy, and manage compliant infosec and
data privacy programs directly within our customers’ unique environments, allowing them to
focus on their core competencies within their business.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring a positive customer
experience with our brand and services. The CSM is quick to resolve any issues, and anticipate
future needs for clients. Working closely with the GTM (go to market team), the CSM will aim to
upsell services based on client security goals and be in strong communication serving as the link
from sales to service implementation, as well as going customer support. The CSM will have a
strong focus on customer retention by attending regular meetings, and helping clients celebrate
milestones. Our ideal candidate is motivated to reach goals and enjoys both personal and team
success. The ideal candidate has worked in tech sales or customer service in a previous role, is
highly organized, accountable to the team and has an exceptional ability to communicate
professionally, and a track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s. Proficiency with Google
Workspace, Monday.com and Copper (CRM) preferred.
- Onboard and support customers through the client lifecycle.
- Manage the client lifecycle from day one through renewal.
- Ensure that customer needs are being met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Upsell services and products, with the ability to articulate the value of each offering.
- Serve as the point of contact for our customers and drive them to specific business
outcomes on their timelines.
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Review and track customer feedback to identify trends and work toward improvement(s).
- Constant engagement with customers with a minimum of below
- Monthly email touch points.
- Quarterly customer satisfaction meeting
- When necessary, travel to customer locations for onsite meetings
- Two years of experience in Customer Success at a SaaS company
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service preferred
Rhymetec offers a robust employee package, including:
- 100% cost of medical premiums covered for employee
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- PTO and Sick Time, with 11 paid Holidays
- 401K retirement option
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Annual Subscription to TalkSpace (online counseling & therapy service)
- Base Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 (depending on education and experience)
- Total Compensation Possible: $130,000 – $150,000
Rhymetec is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic, disability, age, or veteran status.
We Look Forward to Your Application
"*" indicates required fields