Red Team Penetration Testing
I What is Red Team Penetration Testing?
Red team penetration testing is the closest thing that exists to a real-world security hack against your systems, however it’s designed to help instead of hurt you. A simulated attack provides the most comprehensive and valuable understanding of how an attacker analyzes, targets, and exploits security vulnerabilities.
I Why it’s a good idea
With a red team penetration test report in hand, you have an understanding of the solutions needed to boost your security and better protect your data. Precise targeting of your staff, systems, and technologies reveals critical weaknesses and unresolved vulnerabilities that, if exploited by a real attacker, could potentially cripple your operations. Red team penetration testing from Rhymetec provides a more precise and realistic security evaluation of individual elements, so you can ;
- Increase security resilience
- Improve staff awareness and training
- Avoid costly incidents
- Manage risk
- Achieve compliance goals
I How we do it
Our red team penetration testing process is rigorously planned, painstakingly organized, and carefully implemented, so there’s no actual danger to your systems or data. We deploy a staged process that simulates a spectrum of potential attack vectors and strategies, including social engineering, and physical, application, and network penetration testing.
I Services Overview
- Our tester uses publicly available information to research, analyze, and map the target systems.
- Attack vector selection determines attack payloads, which are adjusted according to your specific layout and defenses.
- Simulated attacks are launched using multiple methods.
- When improper access is gained, tools are deployed to secure the “beachhead” in your system and then maneuver within the system, elevate privileges, and otherwise demonstrate freedom of movement and access.
- Our tester attempts to access privileged information within the network.
- Simulated attacks are repeated for each identified attack vector.
- Data exfiltration, tool removal, and attack resolution: our tester exfiltrates privileged data, removes evidence of the attacks, and concludes the test.
I Deliverables from Rhymetec
Our team is dedicated to delivering premium-tier service for your IT security needs, from comprehensive vulnerability assessment, to fully itemized reports that provide information regarding methodology, findings, potential mitigations, and our recommendations.
Rhymetec specializes in enabling meaningful, real world solutions to the most pressing challenges of the modern enterprise security environment. Assessment and reporting is contextualized to your business sector, and custom-tailored to your specific environment. Our team delivers:
1- A comprehensive report from your Rhymetec tester that includes relevant data and practical insights into your systems, technologies, and environment. We do not use automation for these insights, you receive the benefit of genuine professional analysis and recommendations.
2- Reporting includes not just our findings, but also the methods deployed. This approach adds value by providing you with insights into technology improvement opportunities, as well as an understanding of how you can maximize your team’s capabilities.
Our process is engineered to provide all the data and insights needed for you to make informed decisions and take definitive action.