Wireless Penetration Testing
Rhymetec resolves vulnerabilities before they become incidents, with comprehensive security auditing of the wireless networks that connect your enterprise to the world.
I What is Wireless Penetration Testing?
Wireless penetration testing identifies potential vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your wireless network environment. It attempts to exploit vulnerabilities to gain access to protected wireless SSIDs, or escalate privileges on guest SSIDs intended to be isolated from protected networks. Exploitation creates an understanding of mitigations needed for enhanced security.
I Why you need to protect your Wireless Networks
Wireless Networks are essential to enterprise performance, however it’s a substantial vector for damaging attacks that can expose privileged data and disrupt operations. Wireless penetration testing provides an assessment of your network security and allows you to:
- Improve data security
- Protect customers and partners
- Avoid costly incidents
- Manage risk
- Achieve compliance goals
I How we do it
Our wireless penetration testing process includes all modes of analysis required to determine your network’s exposure to vulnerability, resilience against threats, and capability to respond versus attacks. Methods developed by the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and Information Systems Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF) are deployed as a framework, and enhanced based on your organization’s needs:
- Active and passive reconnaissance. Our discovery process audits all accessible systems and services, to create a comprehensive “map” of your network.
- Threat modeling. We combine automated scans with deep-dive manual testing techniques, to quickly determine your exposure to common and emergent threats.
- Vulnerability analysis. Analysis and development of an attack plan is fully documented, so no potential problems slip through the cracks.
- Exploitation. Attack plan activation reveals the vulnerabilities and exploits that impact your network’s security.
- Reporting. Your tester provides a complete report of methods, processes, results, and recommendations. Data allows your stakeholders to make the best decisions about solutions.
I Deliverables from Rhymetec
Our team is dedicated to delivering premium-tier service for your IT security needs, from comprehensive vulnerability assessment, to fully itemized reports that provide information regarding methodology, findings, potential mitigations, and our recommendations.
Rhymetec specializes in enabling meaningful, real world solutions to the most pressing challenges of the modern enterprise security environment. Assessment and reporting is contextualized to your business sector, and custom-tailored to your specific environment. Our team delivers:
1- A comprehensive report from your Rhymetec tester that includes relevant data and practical insights into your systems, technologies, and environment. We do not use automation for these insights, you receive the benefit of genuine professional analysis and recommendations.
2- Reporting includes not just our findings, but also the methods deployed. This approach adds value by providing you with insights into technology improvement opportunities, as well as an understanding of how you can maximize your team’s capabilities.
Our process is engineered to provide all the data and insights needed for you to make informed decisions and take definitive action.